Friday 9 April 2010

A Ring a Day..


Over Easter 2nd year (argh, nearly 3rd!) Jewellery have been asked to research for the Sustainability project, aiming to make Sustainable jewellery/sculpture in 3rd year. For the end of term we've to finalise our ideas with design boards.
My research is quite sketchy at the moment, I have..too many ideas and want to use too many materials, so I guess I'll just keep looking/sketchbooking till an idea sparks.
I found this sweeet idea on notcot.org called the Ring a Day project, it's mostly about experimenting and having fun with different materials to create different ideas everyday. Idea by Colleen Baran but pictures of rings posted in by all makers can be found on Flickr, interesting to see all the different ideas that people come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment