Monday 1 November 2010

Spore Prints!

I've been looking at mushrooms quite a lot for my colour project..I love the organic forms, the colours, the textures of them (although I don't like eating them) Have done some spore prints of some mushrooms I gathered at the weekend, and quite a few of them turned out really well and are very detailed! I'm going to try and replicate a print on the laser cutter tomorrow. Not exactely very colourful but I can incorporate colour into them some other way. Not too sure of designs yet but I'll have to come up with some pretty soon...such a short project compared to our first one which was 5 weeks! Time is running away pretty quickly.


2 comments:

  1. Hey you should look at Chris Drurys work if you havent already, he does loads of mushroom prints....
    http://www.chrisdrury.co.uk/home.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they're amazing! So detailed. Thanks very much :)

    ReplyDelete