Wednesday 27 October 2010

Colour Project..



Some wee sketches in my sketchbook!

Yesterday we took a trip to the botanic gardens, mostly staying in the glasshouses because of the weather to draw plants using colour for our project. I went and took a few pictures myself today just around Dundee. We have to incorporate resin/acrylic into our samples that we make after our workshops.
I'm really looking forward to the workshops! I really like using alternative materials to metal, or alongside it, and I have been wanting to know more about the possibilities with plastics!
We have a resin workshop to look forward to tomorrow I think, also vacumming, heating and moulding, carving and finishing on other days. This could help me a LOT with how to use the materials I love and another step towards knowing what I want to do for 4th year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment